For Visiting Midea AC
Since the first Midea air conditioner came out in 1985, Midea has formed a global industrial layout for its residential air conditioners. Owning 6 domestic and 5 overseas manufacturing bases, Midea has full range residential AC products: Split, Window, Portable, Dehumidifier and Light Commercial. Annual production capacity is over 33 million sets, equipped with the largest and most advanced CKD & SKD production lines and workshops with capacity over 3 million.With China’s most complete AC industrial chain, professional R&D lab and internationalized manufacturing bases, Midea residential air conditioners have ranked No.1 of export sales for consecutive 10 years.
Make the Midea Choice
Reliablility – Our units are pre-tested, Insulated, the entire unit is powder coat painted including the base. Full perimeter heavy duty hail guard, environmentally friendly, ozone safe and consist of double insulated wiring.
Midea is quiet – Become a sound expert in less than a minute Click Here.
do the research – the suggested links below will provide you with many customer reviews and ratings for America’s top brands.
- Single-stage gas heating, LP conversion kit provided with each unit
- Energy rated at 14 SEER and will help lower your utility bills
- Aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Quiet multi-speed circulation blower
- Horizontal or downflow application
- High quality heat exchanger
- Convenient access panels
- Direct spark ignition
Heat Pump Package Unit
- Powder coat painted
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Wide-capacity range, 2 to 5 tons
- Electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- Internal safeguards protect compressor against high pressure, low pressure, coil temperature and power surge
- High-efficiency compressors operate smoothly, quietly, consistently
- Internally protected against high temperature motor overload conditions
- High quality condenser with inner-groove copper tube and Aluminum fin
- Service valves feature sweat connections with easy-access gauge ports
- Anti-rust: painted galvanized steel cabinet, 1000 hours salt spray test
- Factory-installed high pressure switch
- AHRI certified and ETL Listed
- R-410A ozone safe refrigerant
- Anti-rust painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Low noise fully insulated design helps to minimize indoor noise level
- Removing the front panel will allow the blower assembly and coil assembly to slide out easily
- Filter rack at the bottom, very convenient for installation
- 4-way convertible design for up-flow, down-flow, horizontal left and horizontal
- Quiet operation 3 speed PSC motor
Benefits of a Mini-Split system
- Easy to install – No need for additional ductwork throughout a home or a building.
- Quiet operation – Because the system condenser is placed outside, mini-split systems offer an extremely quiet cooling option.
- Energy savings – With Inverter technology, only the amount of energy needed to meet the cooling requirements is used.
- Cost efficient – Designed to be efficient and also save money.